• Twenty years experience of teaching English
• Experience of teaching one-to-one courses and college classes
• Former Brand Manager for popular consumer brands
• Understands business as well as English language needs
• Degree In English and German (Exeter University)
• CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Adults)
• Certificate in Education (Birmingham City University)
• Diploma in Marketing Management (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
• CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked and approved to work with children
Contact me now for your free no-obligation consultation about your learning
My name is Christine and I have been teaching English for over twenty years.
When my children were young I taught adults from around the world on one-to-one programmes for major language schools in London. My students were mostly businesspeople looking to improve their English for meetings, presentations and interviews.
During the last ten years I have taught English Language and Literacy to adults and young learners ( aged 14-19) at two Birmingham colleges and also worked in an outstanding school and language college in Solihull.
I have a good understanding of business because in my early career I was Brand Manager (Marketing) for consumer brands such as the AVENT Babycare range and for major companies including Glaxo Smithline. I have marketing qualifications and business experience as well as teaching qualifications.
I started Beech English in 2013 to provide a flexible English language teaching service for Solihull and the West Midlands, in addition to on-line teaching. During the first two very busy years I have had the pleasure of working with many local clients and I love working with students from different countries and cultures, and using the internet to help students with their language learning.
I hope to speak to you soon about you language learning.
Christine Beech BA(Hons) Dip.M. Cert.Ed. MIfL
Teacher of English and German.
Sample Voice Audio